Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I really like where I live

We live in a beautiful recreation area, with 2 big lakes within 20 minutes and lots of little ones with a hour or two. There's lots of mountains,creeks,waterfalls, campgrounds and hiking to do. Plus in the winter there is snow! So if you like to do outdoor activities this is where you should move! =) Anyway since Ian doesn't have a job...... AAAHH I hate writing that, but anyway since he doesn't we have lots of spare time on our hands. So we have been going to the lake,going camping, going to National parks that are also close to here! Camilla loves it since she loves to be outside and get dirty! Anyway here's some recent pics of our outdoor activities!
This is at Whiskeytown Lake, part of the mountains around it were burned last month during one of our many fires.



This was camping on the Trinity River, although I barely took any pictures.


Camilla loves to play in dirt! I was probably that way when I was her age, still am a little!
Today has been a fun day of the runs for her. So as always the runs=diaper rash. So its been a day of changing poopies and her screaming in pain.=( I don't know why she has the runs hopefully it quits soon. Have a great day!

1 comment:

countrykids MOMMA said...

That is just great! Love her lil mug!, Dirty or not!!