Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Shasta Lake

We went fishing on Saturday, the first time in 2 weeks! I was having withdrawals. Anyway it was dumb, because we only got one bite in oh 6 HOURS. I couldn't believe it. The same place where 2 weeks ago we went and were getting bite after bite. Every cast we would either get a fish or a bite. But for some reason the fish just were not biting. But anyway there were tons of these weird egg sack things. I don't know if they are frog or toad, or fish? Does anyone know? You can see where they laid them and the water went down and they all dried up. It looks pretty strange.


Can you see the birds?

1 comment:

The City Grows said...

Hey, I think I know why there weren't any fish at that spot where you got so many bites the last time. . . BECAUSE FISH SWIM AROUND. Yep. I'm smart. See, fish swim. . . a lot. And that means they move around. So that doesn't mean they have a "home" at that spot and hang out and watch tv there. Besides, if they tried to watch tv they would get electrocuted. DUH.