Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Month

2 of Clomid, think pregnant thoughts! haha, that sounds kinda creepy.. Anyway doubled my dose so hopefully it works. I am getting very anxious, if this month doesn't work then that means I only have 4 months left to try. I know it doesn't help to be stressed out, so I'm trying to stay calm. Our job is going to be the death of me, always something new. Plus babysitting 5 employees is such a job. It is hard to feel responsible for these peoples incomes and to need them yet not want to baby them along.. We just let one guy go the other day and it is hard. But, he also wasn't very smart. He asked if he could borrow money so he could buy gas because he needed his own money to party for his friends birthday. WOW, super smart. It becomes pretty obvious when people give up on their job, but they just are obviously not desperate enough to want a job or think they can get a new job! (Good luck with that!!) So, I try to be thankful that we do have a job that allows us to pay our bills and buy our groceries etc. Life goes on, I need to be thankful for what I have! :)

No comments: