Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Alone

One of the biggest reasons I am so anxious to have another child is just not wanting Camilla to be an only child. I'm not a fan of that, it just seems unfair to only have one child. To be stuck with just Mom and Dad your whole childhood seems wrong to me. I watch Camilla day after day playing by herself and my heart aches and tears come. She is bored, she needs a playmate. I don't want her to grow up alone. I want her to have at least one sibling to grow up with.
I struggle daily wondering why my body is this way? Seems like everywhere I look I see pregnant women and it seems like half of my facebook friends are pregnant! Everywhere I look all I see is pregnant women and little babies! :)
5 years ago this month is when I got pregnant with Camilla. So I'm really hoping this is my lucky month!
Funny thing about all this is that Camilla thinks the way you have a baby is by taking medicine! Yeah, I'll just let her think that and save me some awkward explaining!
I have my days where I just feel like it's never going to happen and days where I have such hope but yet a cautious hope for fear of being let down. I'm thankful for the child I do have, it would be a lot harder if I didn't have any children.
Think pregnant thoughts for me! Is that weird to say? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, it's weird to say, but I'll try for you. I'll be sure to think them for YOU and not ME!!
I know you love Camilla and I'm so glad that you all have each other! She will be a wonderful BIG sister for sure!!