Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

YAY!

Didn't realize how much I was stressing about insurance till we finally got word that I will have it! I knew it was going to be an issue getting insurance but didn't realize what a pain it was going to be! Because of my ovarian issue I couldn't get my own insurance, we weren't elligable for medi-cal and the other program AIM. So luckily AIM told me about this new Obama thing called PCIP- Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan. For people like me who have a so called pre-existing condition which makes them be denied for private health insurance. So after weeks and weeks we finally got a letter saying I was approved! It won't start till Oct 1 but I am so glad to have something so I don't have to pay for a C-section! Yikes! It will of course help big time with my dr. visits (only $25 a visit yay) and labs and ultra sounds too which is great but the big thing was the Csection and hospital. So I feel so relieved about that!
One more thing crossed off my stress list! :)

No comments: