Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Good days

We have had some great news come our way lately.  I won't go into all of it because it's a long story and hard to explain.  I didn't feel like I was worrying about the situation that much but once we heard that it was over I felt such a huge relief! Like a big weight lifted of my shoulders.  So glad that is over with!
So then on top of that I finally got up the nerve to take our tax paperwork into a mortgage company. Ian has been on me to take it in ever since we got our taxes done in February but I am terrified of buying a house, it scares me ALOT.  But I took it all in to a friend of mine who does loans and....... WE ARE APPROVED!   So, now we are house hunting and it is pretty exciting and scary all at once!  I know it's a good investment and blah blah but it just seems like such a commitment.  Anyway we are so excited about that, so now to just find the perfect one! :)
More good news is that it's convention this week!  I should be packing right now but I'm taking a break as my brain right now feels discombobulated! Packing for our home convention at Mountain Ranch is so hard.  The temperature range can be anywhere from cold all day to 100 degrees! So some days it might be cold all day and then the next day you might not even need a jacket and it will be hot!  So I'm trying to figure out what to bring especially for Keaton! Anyway I'll get it all done and if I get there and I forgot something then Oh well!
Yay for good news! Makes for a happy me! :)

2 comments:

Lindsy and Rod said...

congrats on all the great news! and the home loan approval!!! I am struggling with packing for ella as well - I have warm and cold stuff and thinking i am taking way too much! but I have to pack extra for blowouts etc!! see you at #1 this year!

kara said...

Oh, I'm so happy that you two will be at the same convention! Please take a pic of Ella and Keaton together!