Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2012

short and sweet

After many issues,situations,problems,hard experiences and struggles.  Things feel like they are coming together.  It has seemed like there was just always some issue going on with us, (not marital problems) and now for the first time in quite a  while it just seems calm.  I'm so glad that through it all we have remained strong and committed.  I'm so glad for my little boy who I almost gave up hope on having. His little smile at me just melts my heart and brings joy to us all.   I'm so glad that Camilla and I are doing so well.  I look at her little classmates and can see these poor children who just need guidance, who need love and stability and just aren't getting it.  I'm so glad for the God I know and for the way that I am privileged to be in that helps my children to know stability.
That's about all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! What a cute picture of you 3! Hugs & love

kara said...

Well said. I love the picture too! So cute how Keaton's looking up at the camera.