Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas concert

The kindergartners in Camillas school had a Christmas program.  It  was so fun to watch her and she was really excited about dressing up to go to school!


 They had a little gift store at her school, so they sent home a note saying if we wanted to give them money then they would take them to buy things.  So I sent some money and when she got home from school she says Mom I bought me presents too! So she starts showing me and she had bought herself a necklace! She knew I would never buy it for her so she bought it for herself! She also bought me some earrings! I said but my ears aren't pierced! She said well go get them pierced! They were even the praying hands earrings! Sigh... so she wore it for a few days and then forgot about it!
She is growing up so fast! School has been so good for her.  She is so good with Keaton, they play pretty well together.  Sometimes he doesn't want her messing with him, but then other times they just laugh and laugh!

1 comment:

kara said...

Definitely a girl :)