Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Kindergarten Graduation

I have really been slacking on my blogging duties! The big event in our life was Camilla graduating from Kindergarten. This year has flew by!! It seems like last month we were taking her in for her first day of school! She has grown up so much literally and emotionally! I'm so glad for her teacher and her patience with her! I feel like because she wasn't in any kind of daycare or preschool that in a way she was a little behind.  But she learned quick and passed Kindergarten! :)

Here she comes!

 Getting her diploma

 In her classroom
 With her teacher Mrs. Puckett
 We are proud of you!


2 comments:

Diana said...

I love kindergarden graduations! Have a fun summer!

kara said...

I love her little wrinkled-up-nose smile. She's adorable.