Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

kids

So Camilla is going through another only want mommy stage. She only wants me to hold her, not Ian. She has to be in my lap or wahh wahh. So if I was a really good Mommy I would say oh I'll just love it and be thankful because shes getting bigger and pretty soon won't want to be held. Ok so I do feel that way sometimes. But it does get a little old sometimes. She is getting good at throwing fits. I don't even know what to do with her sometimes. Before I had her I would think well if they are throwing a fit you give them a swat, talk to them and they will stop. Well yeah right. That does NOT work with Camilla all the time. Sometimes you spank her and she screams even harder and longer and just keeps on going and keeps on screaming. So you give her another spank. Yeah well it doesn't work. She won't stop sometimes for 30 minutes. I just finally let her scream and just have to leave her alone and let her cry it out. It is SO frustrating. There are many things that I didn't know about having kids till I had one of my own. What a crazy ride it is.

2 comments:

Wrena said...

O man that is a toughy! Sounds like what I might have done if I were in that situation. Ewww! Sorry to hear of such struggles. All I can say is be consistant! Some times they are just looking for rules and structure, Yes they start little. Love her lots!

Unknown said...

I enjoy checking in on you. Many of our joys and struggles are simmilar it seems, our girls are just a month or so apart. Sydney just wants me to hold her too, and that sure made my arms tired at convention. She did her share of running around, but it was hard to just get to the bathroom without her crying! It' will be good to catch up with you again sometime before the girls are too much bigger :) Emilee