Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

A big girl bed

We bought Camilla a bed and its so cute! Her crib well umm wasn't really working out. Ok it never worked out. I hate that I even have to write this but she still sleeps with us. I never thought that it would be so hard to get her out of our bed. In the begining it was fine, she was little. I was nursing every 2 hours or so and so it worked really good to have her with us. But now she isn't so little, but she does not want to sleep in her own bed. If shes asleep and I put her in there she will usualy wake up within 2 hours and not go back to sleep till I put her with us. So anyway her new bed is in our room next to our bed, she loves to play on it but still isnt' too excited about sleeping in it. So we are working on getting her out, it takes just as much effort from us as it does for her! Anyway wish us luck, did anyone else have this problem? How did you fix it?

No comments: