Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

We went to Reno last weekend to see my Moms family. Mom had her birthday last Thursday so we had a party for her at my Granny and Papas. She said that she wanted a hat with netting around it so she could work in her yard without little bugs flying in her nose and eyes so my aunts made her this hat.



Camilla got a new toy from Aunt Mona, its perfect for her! Its a little chair that is attached to a table that has things that make noise. She has been really liking things that are low enough for her to sit on like the bottom of the stairs or Ians guitar case when its laying on the floor. But she didn't have an actual chair her size so she loves this toy! Thanks Aunt Mona!

Landry and Cara and Lila came too so I got to see my cute marshmellowy niece!

2 comments:

Wrena said...

Fun Pix and trip!

kara said...

Yay--three of my favoritest people in the whole wide world!