Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

At the Park

Today we went to the park with Grandma.. It is a great park, with swings and a wood castle kind of thing. And lots of fun things to play on. Camilla loves the swings and just can sit and swing, especially the "big girl swing". But she's not a huge fan of the slides. I think because she doesn't hold herself up so she slides down a little on her elbows. I think it might hurt her a little.
The other day I was in the store and she was sitting in the cart and I looked at her and just thought she is SO cute! I just want to hold her and keep her and be there for her at all times. I am just amazed at what I feel for her. Everyday she does things that I'm just like wow she is getting so big and grown up! I am so thankful for her and can not believe how much I can love such a little human!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

kara said...

We have really great parks in our field. Camilla would love them. We also have doggie balloons.

Unknown said...

So much fun to see pictures of your adventures with Camilla. She isn't getting any less cute!! :) Nice to see pics of "Grandma", too! Tell her "hi" for us...

Wrena said...

hello! What fun times!

Wrena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Growininwillows said...

Hi Jeanie,

Have been trying to get your email to add you to the motherhood blog...guess we need to add you that way so that you can comment.....but don't want to make our emails public to the world on blogger.

Growininwillows said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.