Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

We didn't do too much for Halloween since it was raining. I took her to the mall and there were so many people! We didn't stay for too long since Camilla really wasn't interested. But she loved carving pumpkins! She had fun scooping stuff out and flinging it everywhere. I didn't get very many good pics of her in her costume but I think theres a better one on a earlier post.
I'm enjoying the rain. but it is making me tired. Camilla has a cold and so she's cranky and just wanting to be held. So that makes me want to just lay down with her but then I get tired. Anyway this is a boring post. But not too much has been going on around here! Ian got all 4 of his wisdom teeth pulled. So he has been in pain and very whiny the last week! Ever notice how men think they are so tough but the minute they get sick or hurt they turn helpless and whine a lot?! =)





1 comment:

kara said...

'Scuse me--it's been FOREVER since Halloween. update please?! :)