Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Childless

So my Mom took Camilla for 2 days. I suddenly have lots of time and nothing to do. What did I do do before I had Camilla? ha, its crazy how much your life can change. She is going to be 2 next month. WOW, that scares me a little. I'm not really worried about the terrible two's because well it seems like shes been doing that for a few months now. She tests me alot and sometimes flat out ignores me when I tell her do something, or not to do something. Before I had her I thought that I had a pretty good idea of how to raise a child. YEAH RIGHT. I need a manual on raising kids. Its exciting to see her start to learn, you can just watch her and see her catching on to things. The other day she found a sucker she had got for Christmas, she was trying to get the wrapper off. She was pulling on it and making these noises like she was straining. So she hands it to me and I didn't want her to have it right then. So being a mean Mom I acted like I was trying to get the wrapper off and said I don't know Camilla I can't get it off. She says broke? HA I laughed yep Camilla its broke I can't get it off. So then later we were leaving to go somewhere and when she was in her car seat I opened it, she looked at me like I was superwoman or something. It made me feel bad. She loves for us to lay down on the floor with her and play or color. After we got back from our trip to San Diego every night she would say Mamma (Grandma) I would say shes at her house. Papa (Grandpa) yeah he's at his house. Baby? (Lila) Kara? She really missed everyone after spending a week living together with them all. Well anyway if you can't tell I already miss her and it hasn't even been 24 hours. Anyway she's growing up, I'm excited for the future and am so thankful for her.

1 comment:

Wrena said...

very pleasent thought!