Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tagged

I have been tagged by my fave sister in law, but I can't remember ALL the details, but its been a while since I've been tagged so I'll try and accomplish the task.

1. My real name is Jeanie Sue Grow, it is the most red neck name possible, but I love it and am so proud. I was named after 2 workers, but still it is way redneck especially since I was born in a way red neck town.

2. I was born on my parents anniversary. My poor parents.

3. I worked in my Dad's cabinet shop for many summers barefoot and never once stepped on a nail or screw.

4. I am secretly glad that I had a C-section, because I am terrible at dealing with pain. Although I do worry about the health of babies being born by csection. But because of my insurance I had no choice. Ok, so I'm being way honest right now. I would never risk my child's health, but on the other hand I believe in cesections enough that I would have one if my baby was breech as was Camilla.

5. I believe that no one is a bad mother unless they are affected by drugs or alcohol.

6. I knew that something big was going to happen between Ian and I before we went on our first date. I didn't know what but I just knew that something important was going to happen. Also he sneaked through my work file, (because we worked at the same company) to see if I was single or not.

7. I am a extremely messy person, I am not organized in any way, its hard for me to have people over because I feel like my house isn't clean enough but yet it isn't an issue with me.. Because it really doesn't bother me to have a messy house. Man I am way to brutally honest, but that's another thing that could be #8 for me. Way to honest.

So I tag Wrena and Diana C, if you've already been tagged I'm sorry. Let me know and I'll try to pick someone else

No comments: