Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

blahhh

I have had one of the worse weeks in my life. I have been sick for a week and a half, Camilla has been sick too. Snot running everywhere getting in her hair, wiping her face on me, coughing all night. Me with the worst sore throat and ear pain, also not able to sleep. Camilla also in her terrible two's (which by the way I completely believe in now) Mommmy just wanting to sleep and Camilla being a total nightmare. Husband oblivious to the fact that I don't feel good but yet still have to take care of Camilla,do the laundry,cook meals etc. I rarely get sick so he doesn't get that I don't want to spend all day cleaning and cooking etc. I want to sleep I want to rest, but I can't. So this is just one huge rant I don't want to talk about it in person because I will just cry so this is the next best thing.
On a final note. I do love my husband and daughter just am extremely tired, sick and frustrated.
Thank you for reading I'm sure it was a pure joy.

1 comment:

Cara Grow said...

hey bean, sorry you're sick. i hope you feel better soon!