Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

We went to Mom and Dad's for easter, Cara and Lila came too, Landry had to work. The girls had fun looking for eggs, especially after they realized there was candy in the plastic ones!! They had the most fun playing in Mom's bird baths! It was pretty warm and so they just got soaked! The girls play really well together, its cute to watch. My brother and his family moved to my town this week, so Camilla will have a play mate close!! I'm excited for them to be here and I'm sure we will have fun together! I love this picture of them in their diapers, the coloring is beautiful!



2 comments:

Diana said...

I love the picture of them at the bird bath! It's so fun to have playmates that are cousins - and I have some great ones!

kara said...

The one of them at the bird bath is now my wallpaper on my computer, so it makes me smile a lot. Thank you for sharing!!