Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Auntie time!

Kara was up for special meetings and got to spend a few days with us! We love Auntie time, especially Camilla!
The first night we went to the sun dial bridge, but alas my camera is dumb and wouldn't take pictures right cause it was to dark.
But the next day we went to the lake! It was a perfect day for it, no wind and hardly anyone there.




We went up to Mom and Dad's for the weekend and Landry and Lila were there so the girls got to play together. There is a creek behind my parents house and so we did a little swimming and picked some blackberries.
Showing of their black berry tounges!


We also made some cute cupcakes!

The days with my sister always fly by and everytime she leaves I feel like a Mom letting her child go. I know she is where she needs to be but it is so hard to let go.

No comments: