Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Random

Not much has been going on in our lives except work and every day life! We have some good people working for us now who we can depend on so Ian is home a lot more then he had been. So I don't feel like a single mommy anymore! YAY!
Camilla has been enjoying her trampoline and really likes it when we come and jump on it with her!
Here she is with Grandpa

The last few weeks she has been really into being "pretty" So that means dresses, the fancier the better and her "high" heels.

Her hair battle is still going on, some days are worse then others but we are trying some new products and I've been really trying to keep it braided and that helps with the tangles a lot.

The dogs tumor is getting better, the vet gave me some drops to put on it and it really seems to be drying up so hopefully it will go away! Really don't want to have to pay for her to have surgery!
I've enjoyed this quote, that I stole from Facebook!

"Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect."

Margaret Mitchell,
American author


Feeling really greatful for the people I have in my life, so many great people I know. I just had a birthday and am getting older and really appreciating the people in my circle! It's not how big your circle is, it's the quality of what's inside!

1 comment:

kara said...

i love updates! Her hair is sooo pretty and i love it that she's into being pretty for right now. her shoes make me remember my dress-up shoes i bought at sprouse-ritz. do you even remember that store??