Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

My Husband

My husband has the most patience I've ever seen anyone have. We have been through situations where I am just constantly amazed with his attitude and his ability to just let it go. He also has a soft spot in his heart for my family which I of course absolutely love. Recently he went and cut my Grandma's grass. He came back and said her yard is a mess we need to go clean it up. So the next week we did, well mostly him, he weedeated a lot and I mowed. So here's my husband who works 60+ hour weeks, often 6-7 days a week and he decided that he needed to do more of what he does everyday and go help my Grandma. She of course was overjoyed. Anyone who knows her knows that her yard is something she really enjoys. It's a lot for her to keep up since weeds grow so fast. The other day he stopped at my Dad's shop to talk to him and decided that it needed weedeating done out front so he did it. My husband is awesome. I love how the longer we are together the more his love grows for my family, hee hee pun not intended. So I knew I made the right decision to marry him and I'm so glad in how he has grown as a man, a father and a husband.









3 comments:

Diana said...

Sweet post! Thanks for sharing.

Wrena said...

Jeanie! This is wonderful, and when a down day may fall close to your heart remember all the up days and let them carry you threw.

kara said...

i like this post. and i like your husband.