Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

New toys

Since Ian got this-



I figured it was only fair that I got something too! So I bought this, it is much cheaper though I must add!!
I am running out of space on my book shelves and since reading is my only hobbie I think it will be well worth it! Plus it has kid books and games for Camilla which will be great since I will be having a lot of Dr. visits in the future! :)
We aren't going to love the payments but I'm glad Ian has a bigger truck and things to make his job a little easier. Like bluetooth and also cruise control! His old truck didn't have it and since he drives anywhere from 200-300 miles a day he needs it!

Camilla has informed me that she doesn't want the baby to drool on her toys but it's ok for the dog to slobber on them! HA, she is so much like me when it comes to animals. No fear but just loves on our dog so much!
Life is good in our neighborhood as long as I eat a little bit every few hours then I feel great! I had a easy pregnancy with Camilla so I'm hoping for the same on this one! Except we are really hoping for a boy.... Please?

2 comments:

kara said...

I love how Camilla's thinking ahead :)What great comments she makes!

Wrena said...

Lucky Lu! <3 so happy for your JOY! xoxo