Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Growing like a weed!

My little boy's one month birthday has already came and gone!  He is growing so fast and his NB clothes are just about too small. Boo.  Not sure what his weight is today but last week (I think) he was 8-6.  So he's doing just fine.  My dear husband one day said something about baby on my boob and so Camilla caught right on to that. (Thanks Ian!)  Now when he cries Camilla says Mommy he wants on your boob. One day she was just sitting there and said boob boob, that is a funny word.  It sure is amazing what kids pick up on and remember.
Anyway I'm sure you all don't want to read this nonsense so on we go with the pictures.





For even more cuteness here are some videos of him new and now.

On a side note, my parents are visiting my sister right now and I'm pretty jealous.  Maybe they will sneak her home in their suitcase.

1 comment:

kara said...

Oh I LOVE that last video! I love seeing close-ups of his serene little face. And...We wish you guys were here too!