Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

My son

Dear Keaton,
You are the joy of my day.  I love to see your smile in the morning. The best thing to wake up to!  I didn't know it was possible to love someone as much as I love you and your sister.  I'm so glad that my body was finally able to cooperate with me so I could have you.  You are happy, energetic, active, playful, loving and smiley!  You are learning how to walk so that means lots of falling. But I admire you tenacity to just keep trying! When life knocks you down just keep getting back up! I thank God for the opportunity to be your mother.  I can't wait to watch you grow up. Your first year on this earth has gone by so fast.  It seems like last week I was in the hospital with you! Where does the time go???
Happy first birthday my sweet boy.
I love you,
Momma
March 22, 2012


March 22, 2013



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet! Miss you all! Hugs & love!