Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 11, 2013

So behind!

Since my last post was over a month ago, I guess it's time to update! 
Camilla turned six on Feb 21! Oh my how is it that I have a six year old?! I am so amazed at how fast time really does fly.  I brought a cake into her class and she was so excited to share with all of her friends!
Then later in the week we had her party at a gymnastics place.  It had a bunch of in ground trampolines and one of them was a narrow really long one that had a foam pit at the end! Big blocks of foam that was really fun to jump into but like quick sand when you tried to get out!
 I was busy and didn't take too many pictures! Bad mommy!
Upstairs they had the area for the party. Tables and even a sink and refrigerator. All the non-jumpers could watch all the jumpers!


Happy Birthday my sweet girl!

1 comment:

Diana said...

What a fun place for a birthday party!