Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 28, 2007

Another Christmas goes by......


We had Christmas at my parents house in Weaverville. My sister Kara was there, and my brother Landry and his wife Cara and baby Lila!! Also Cara's sister Kayla was there with us. We had a great time playing games and talking and laughing and of course eating!! Christmas morning we slept in and woke up around 9. Dad of course was already out finding something to do. He's not one to sit around!! Then we opened our presents!! Camilla did help open presents a little bit, but mostly she just wanted to play with the wrapping paper and of course eat it!! She got some toys and clothes from Grandma and Grandpa and some clothes from Auntie Kara!! It was a special Christmas for Ian and I!! We can't believe that we have a precious baby girl, and to share Christmas with her was awesome!!


So I can't figure out how to write in between the pics. So the first is Mom with her 2 grand babies! Then its Ian with his redneck stocking! I forgot to bring his stocking so we found Landrys old one and put tape on it with his name! HAHA and then theres Camilla opening a present!!!!!



This was my most favorite little present....

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Wrena said...

I look often guess I better get my act together and comment so you know some one cares. I care! Please keep blogging when time premits! **Great big hugs**