Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Shopping shopping shopping

So I used to love shopping. Today I shopped for like 6 hours... Oh my word.... I was so tired by the time it was over. But I did finish my Christmas shopping! YAY!!!! I love Christmas, I love to buy presents for people! When we get older Christmas may not be as exciting. But it is cool cause we get things that we actually do need and maybe can't afford to buy or just havn't bought it yet. When we were kids it was like oh toys or clothes that we don't need. But now its like ohh a new skillet with a lid, or new skirts cause I only have like 3 in my closet!! I can't wait till Camilla can understand Christmas and opening presents! I tried to get her to open a present from my mother in law on Monday. So she would just tear off a little piece and then eat it. And then she didn't want to tear anymore pieces off! =-) Apparently EVERYTHING tastes good to a 10 month old! Anyway HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!! I'm hoping for some snow up at my parents house!! I'm dreaming of a white christmas.............

1 comment:

Wrena said...

You made me laugh more than once through this post!! Want some snow come visit us we have been receiving snow off and on for a while now! It really is white out will post pix of some soon.
Glad Camilla is so so normal as any other child! She sure is cute!