Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Getting older each day!


OK SO ANNOYING. I just wrote this big long post and it wouldn't work and then I lost it. So basically what I was saying is that Camilla is getting bigger and experiences SO many new things. And it is so fun! I do kinda miss the newborn days, OK well I miss being able to hold her for longer than 5 min without my back breaking. But do I miss waking up every 2 hours to be a milk machine? Nope sorry I don't! But she is CRAWLING like crazy! A few days ago in a matter of minutes she managed to destroy 2 magazines, almost destroy a book, pull herself up on my coffee table and start to grab some glass candle holders. So then I pulled her away to a new spot and she crawled into my pantry and started grabbing things in there! And the whole time just looking SO proud of herself!! Time to start a little child proofing!! So its work, but its so fun cause she is interacting So much with us and its amazing. We went to the Dr. today and she weighs 19 pounds 12 ounces and it 25 inches tall! Wow already 2 feet tall!! What a big girl!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Wrena said...

Love your whole thing! Welcome to the world of blogging! 12* outside supposed to turn out snowing today. 8) I love falling snow but detest icy roads. Happy Day!

Wrena said...

I just figured out where you are, We are straight across from each other. We live on I80. Awsome if you ask me!

Jeanie said...

Wow right across from each other!! How funny! I am having fun with the whole blog world, when I have time! I'm sure theres lots to learn!