Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

Every year we try to switch off between families for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so this year we had Christmas Eve and part of the day at Ians parents than spent the few days with Mom, Dad,Landry,Cara and Lila. We had a good time, and of course got great presents!



Camilla with her new tricycle from Gma and Gpa.

The girls and their matching aprons from Grandma. Camilla loved hers and wouldn't take it off, she cried when we took it off to go to bed!!

I made some lemon pull apart bread, and well I think I put too many rolls in the pan!

The day after Christmas we went to U. Franks and had a Grow family dinner. We played baseball and shot clay pigions. I shot 4 in a row!! Wow, I havn't shot for so long but it was so fun. I love shooting guns.. Once a redneck always a redneck! =) Just some normal Grow fun!!



Playing games, Ryan won Monopoly and some others playing spoons!


Cousin hugs! The girls had so much fun playing together, I'm glad they are so close in age!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing. We miss all you Grows up north!