Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

hummm

I have just felt so frusterated and stressed this week. I don't really know why.. Camilla seems to sense it or something and so she is behaving really bad. Sometimes I just do not know what to do with her. It doesn't matter what I do, she still is really bad. I have a really hard time with her misbehaving,I guess because I really want to not raise a brat. I do not want to spoil her, but sometimes I just don't know what else to do. I feel so bad because I end up getting mad at her, but part of it is just because I don't know what else to do. She just doesn't seem to listen to me. I feel like such a bad mother because I yell at her sometimes and I just get so frusterated that I pretty much give up and just start to ignore it or have to leave the room. AAAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAH I had no idea it would be so hard to raise my own child.

1 comment:

denise said...

Just remember she is not doing the things she is doing to spite you. she is exploring her world and testing the boundaries. Consistency on your part and lots and lots of love are what are required. Redirect when you can....love ya