Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

We were able to make it to Reno Weds night to stay at my Mom's parents and see all her family! I had my camera but of course didn't take one picture. But we had a good time, played lots of games. I think we played monopoly 5 times and I didn't come close to winning once! Always good to see that side of the family,we don't get to see them much.
Ian had to leave early to go back to work so I came home with Mom and Dad and we stopped at a rest area and let the dog and Camilla play in the snow! The dog had a great time running around and Camilla did too, she loves snow!
Puppy running around!

Poor little cold cheeks!




1 comment:

kara said...

oh my goodness, her little face is so cold! Probably what we looked like after sledding for hours in Truckee. And Bella--her energy just jumps out of these pictures :)