Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Camilla!

I CAN NOT believe that my little baby is already 4! Just doesn't seem possible! She has been asking for her birthday party to be at Chuck E Cheese for months now, so I finally gave in. She had a blast so it was worth it!
This is called the ticket blaster, air blows the tickets all around and she tried to catch them. I have a video I'll try to post if it will work! She loved this!

On a ride, she is really good at having her eyes closed for pictures!

Her cute little cake!

How hard is it to get all 3 of us to have our eyes opened and look at the camera? Apparently very hard since we had 3 pictues taken and none of them turned out good!

Camilla with Chuck E Cheese.


She is getting so big and is really turning into this big girl. She is starting to behave better and we are having SO many good days! I am so glad to have her and am so thankful for her sweet little spirit and of wanting to help Mommy with things. A lot of times when I ask her to do something she will so Okay Mommy. Which before it was a fight constantly but she is learning that I am boss! Woohoo! :)
Mommy and Daddy love you so much Camilla!

1 comment:

kara said...

oh...her sweet little spirit of wanting to help. i love it.