Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A really private post

Disclaimer: This blog post is by no means a personal attack on anyone I know or do not know. My point is that we all have ways of doing things but it doesn't mean its the best way for everyone else.

It annoys me that people think that people who share their lives are only sharing because they want attention. Just because you may be a really private person doesn’t mean that other people are wrong because they aren’t private. I share a lot on here, not for attention, not for pity, not because my life is so shallow that I have to go to a blog or facebook to share what is happening in my life. I share because it’s my therapy, it’s what I do with my blog. It is how I want my blog to be, honest and real and almost everyone knows a woman who has had fertility issues and it isn’t easy. It’s how I live my life, not beating around the bush just saying it as it is.

It’s easy to think that our own ways are the best ways, but that is SO not true. It is the best way for US and maybe not the best way for someone else!
My opinion is if you get so offended or annoyed at people writing personal stuff then don’t be on facebook or don’t read other peoples blogs!

On that note, I took my first Clomid today, and I’m going to leave that vague just to annoy people! hahaha Also I wore my underwear inside out all day and my bra on backwards.

Just kidding about the bra part, but not the underwear part..

:)

2 comments:

Wrena said...

I read it cause I care! I comment because I support quality friendship. Now with that all said, IF I were to say something to MY FRIEND, that offended her or her spouse, I'd hope I could be forgiven. Blogs can be personal. My blog is my open diary for friend and family to look in cuz NONE of us have time for a weekly or monthly letter to every last person in our lives. And amazingly enough we can be in touch with friends along ways away. Making them even closer

HUGS JEANIE IAN AND CAMILLA to a happy day!

Unknown said...

awe =) love you Jean Bean! I agree w/ everything you said (and I wear my underwear inside out sometimes too) lol love and hugs!