Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Reminds me of me

As embarrassing as it is, I have never learned how to fold a fitted sheet! Martha Stewart I am NOT! So I'm loved reading these comics the past few days and laughing at myself! My mom and my sister both have tried to teach me but I just give up. I guess it's not too important for me! Maybe someday I'll learn! Maybe when I'm 30, which by the way is exactly a year and one day from now. Yep, I'm turning 29 tomorrow, I feel old. That's way to close to 30! :)













6 comments:

Tawn said...

hey jeanie, i'm a sometimes lurker and wanted to say i got a good laugh out of this cuz i'm a prize "scruncher" which is too bad as I'm in charge of sheets at this house. my solution is to only have enough sheets to actually go on all the beds so i never have to fold. love peeking in on you at times and excited about your next baby.

Unknown said...

Ha, ha! And Happy Birthday! Don't worry take it from Tawn and I, being over 30 isn't so bad. Although I was thinking I'm reaching middle age, but then remembered how long people are living now, I don't think middle age comes until like 50, right?!

Wrena said...

Happy birthday from wyoming!

Wrena said...

30 only 30 you make me feal old!!!

Diana said...

wal, guess that means I fit into the middle zone somewheres - but, I wouldn't trade 30 for 20, and I wouldn't have traded 40 for 30! So cheer up girl - it gets better, and you're not allowed to feel old until your first hot flash. Then you can think about it, and you've a long ways to go! :D

kara said...

Haha! These comics are perfect! Happy bday to my very most favorite sister in the whole world!