Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

If you want a lesson in

Being thankful for what you have. Then go to a laundry mat and do just even one load of laundry. Wow, I had a big blanket that wouldn't fit in my washer so took it in today. I know that for many of those people this is what they do every week, multiple times a week. So today I'm so thankful to have a washer and dryer! Only problem is that I feel like I should wash the blanket again cause it kinda gives me the willies thinking about what has been in those washers. But, since I spent $5 to wash and $1 to dry guess I'll just deal with it. I did use soap after all, but still...
Yay for getting to do my laundry at home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so true! I remember going to wash all of our sleeping bags before we went to convention, because they had been at camp. Quite a long process! I was wondering if you could email me your mailing address? =) hugs & love