Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baby time

I can't believe that it is already time for the baby to come! This pregnancy has really just flown by. I remember feeling like it was going to take forever for march to come and now here we are! I should be in bed as I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 AM! But of course have so much I feel like I need to do and probably would just lay in bed awake anyway! At this point I don't feel really nervous or scared, just so ready and SO excited to meet him! Almost as much as I'm excited to see the baby I'm really excited to see Camilla's reaction and how she is going to look seeing her baby brother for the first time! She seems so excited and has never said a bad word about the baby coming. She just really seems like she is going to enjoy having him around, although I know that it won't always be that way! :)
It's hard for me to imagine that I'm going to have 2 children and what a difference it is going to make even in every day things. I think that's the thing I'm most nervous about is once my Mom is gone and Ian is back at work and I'm by myself with these 2 kids! I'm sure it will get easier with experience but right now it sounds a little terrifying! :) I can handle a Csection but taking two kids to the store?
Anyway feeling so excited and so ready. It's hard to believe that this has been an almost 4 year process of me wondering if it was ever going to even be possible to be going through all this again. Now here I am 10 hours away from having another sweet baby. I feel so lucky and think of all the women out there still fighting the fertility battle.
We will be putting pictures up as soon as we can get settled!

3 comments:

Lindsy and Rod said...

Glad the time is finally here! I will be thinking of you are your family!!!

kara said...

I am waiting SO IMPATIENTLY for his sweet little face to pop up on my phone!

Unknown said...

:) let me agree it's a LOT harder to take two kids to the grocery store then to have a C Section. (Well since you aren't worried about the surgery.) But you get used to it. You WILL be an awesome mother of two! ! I mean you ARE (since at this moment you are adoring that sweet mr what's his name? ;))
So, congratulations to the whole family. We all understand why we won't hear so much from you now. Hugs!!! and Enjoy!