Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

More pictures



We are doing good, we came home on Saturday. He is eating well and sleeping a lot of course! So glad to have my Mom here to help me. I seem to be in more pain this time around, so can't do too much walking. But, getting better everyday, nights are the worse trying to sit up in bed. It feels like I don't have any stomach muscles and then I'm really sore so that makes tough nights. Anyway we are so happy to finally have him home and to be a family of 4! Camilla is adjusting well, I'm trying to have some one on one time with her through out the day and Ian is really good with her since he can't do a lot for the baby right now. So she is enjoying baby brother and seems to love him!
On our way home!





Auntie Kara sent some coloring books for Camilla to play with at the hospital

Baby feet!


3 comments:

Kenyonandjulie said...

Yay! Thanks for the great pics!! He is adorable and perfect. Love the name! Hope you get feeling better soon:).
~Julie

Lindsy and Rod said...

I love the name too - the one picture I think he looks a lot like his daddy!!! Everyone calls Ella "little Rod" daddy's must have some strong genes! :) I hope the nights start to get easier and that you have a quick recovery! Ell has started sleeping 5 hours a night already - so that will come soon - but in the midst of it when people told me that - it wasn't quick enough! Thinking of you!

kara said...

I just did a double-take, looking at the header of your blog, because I had just made a collage of pics using some of the new ones you just posted on Picasa. It's the desktop on my computer--and I thought it'd somehow made it's way onto your blog!! :) I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!