Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Creative genes

While I certainly wasn't given the creative gene, my sister is turning into a regular Martha Stewart! She has been making all sorts of great things for the new baby and Camilla! It's hard not having her around right now and not knowing when she will get to meet the new one. But I know she thinks of us all the time and we love our packages from her! Especially Camilla, she seems to just accept the way things are with Auntie Kara not being around much. She doesn't really ask questions, I guess it's just been this way her whole life so that's the way it is! I need to have more of that kind of attitude. I sometimes wish I didn't have to share my sister so much. Anyway here are her cute projects!












While I would love to give her ALL the credit, she didn't make the onsies, but did do the ties. And she didn't make the pants and shirt, I know she wouldn't want to take the credit for all of it! But still, it's all so cute and amazing! :)

4 comments:

Krista said...

Adorable!!!!!

Diana said...

I think a certain aunti misses her sis and nieces a whole bunch too!! But look at the bigger family you have because of it. At my age that's pretty amazing. Can't wait to hear the news!

Unknown said...

so cute!

Lindsy and Rod said...

So cute - she made Ella some cute yellow booties! When is your due date again? Thinking of you!