Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Death

Well it seems like everyone is dying and getting sick. On Tues I went to my Great Aunts funeral who wasn't very old. She had major liver problems that came one really fast. And before that a old friend of our families Ron Downs died. He had a stroke and it was just too much for his body. Now my Grandpa Grow is in the hospital again. He was in a nursing home and he has diebetes and is paralyzed from the waist down. He had this sore on his back and a nurse was supposedly coming in everyday and looking at it. But obviously she wasn't because by the time she finally decided to bring him to the hospital, it was so bad the doctors said they have to do surgery. So they did the surgery and the sore was so bad it was all the way down to the spinal cord. Yeah great job nurse. I know he didn't have a lot going for him with having the diebetes and being paralyzed. BUT it didn't have to go this far. I would love to go down to the carehome and scream at someone. But I guess I'll be calm and let other people deal with it. It is just so frusterating, because its so hard to put someone in a home and you finally make the choice. Do the research and talk to people and they say yeah this home is a good home, we really liked it they do a good job. And then this happens. So what did happen? AARGH. Anyway and now my little cousin who is 16 months is in the hospital too. He was having a really hard time breathing and wasn't getting enough oxygen. I'm not sure on all the details. But anyway goes to show once again that our human bodies are fragile. Luckily we can look forward to so much more when our bodies do fail us.

No comments: