Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008






Well I spent most of last week snowbound at my parents house. But it was kinda nice because I had a sinus and ear infection. So Mom helped me with Camilla untill she got sick too.... Then my Dad got sick. Actually I guess Dad was a little sick before I came, so its not all fault. =( Anyway we got like 8 inches of snow 1 day and more off and on. It was pretty. I didn't go out in it at all cause I felt so horrible. I really havn't been very sick for years. So it was rough. Its hard when you don't feel good and you just want to go to bed but you can't because you have kids to take care of. Its not all about you anymore. So I was very glad for my Mom to be there to help me some. Anyway Camilla also got sick and so that was rough. We got a vaporizer for her and so I think it helped a little. She still is a little sick and me too but we are SO much better!! Anyway heres some pictures.

1 comment:

landryandcara said...

ahemmm we updated. oh, nice update!

bet you thought this was your brother, nope he's rubbing off on me, yikes.