Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Camping!!

Kara, some cousins and Ian,Camilla and I went camping last week. We went to a place we had never been before even though it was only a hour from here! It was beautiful, up by Lassen Park. Camilla had a blast, playing in the dirt and the creek. It was pretty cold at night and in the mornings but during the day it was ok. Except for when it rained for about 20 minutes and we were stuck in the tent after running around trying to save everything from getting soaked!! And then Camilla barfed ALL over me. That was fun. But we went fishing and went through some lava caves. It was nice and relaxing. I want to try and camp more this summer. I remember as a kid I LOVED to camp and always felt like we never did it very much, so I'll try to take Camilla more often! Here's some pics. At the campground the only way to get water was by this huge old fashioned hand pump! It was hilarious! Camilla though it was pretty cool too.





1 comment:

Diana said...

Oh - that river looks inviting!! How fun for you all. Hope to see you at the reunion.