Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A little rant.

Ok, so why would a company make a sippy cup that every time it gets dropped or bumped leak? I bought new cups for Camilla cause her other ones were getting to small. So yeah now she has learned oh if I hit it on my leg than it spills out and then I can rub it everywhere. Ohh lets try it on the couch too, that looks fun. So dumb. So anyway I could probably take them back to Target. I don't have any of the packaging though. But oh well. It seems like the companies would test the products that they make before selling them. So either they test them and say oh well they leak but people don't know that till after they buy the product! HAHA Or they just don't test the product at all. Well anyway not huge deal, but just a little annoying.

No comments: