Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weekend fun

We went to a friends cabin this past weekend. It is on the Trinity River, she has a beautiful cabin. Plus her cabinets are amazing! (My Dad built them!) =) Anyway Ian took Camilla to the river and I was still at the cabin. He said she was just standing there by him and all a sudden she took off running. Tripped over a rock and fell face first into the river. Which by the way is freezing cold, it wasn't very strong where she fell in as they were standing on a beach area. But still Ian got quite scared threw his fishing pole with the line in the water and grabbed her. He said she didn't cry but when she got her breath actually just laughed a little! Crazy girl, I'm glad I wasn't there. Anyway from then on she didn't want to go down by the river. Only if we were right there with her and holding on to her. Which I was doing anyway! So from there we went to my parents and stayed Sat night and had a good time. But heres some river pics.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yikes that is scary! i am glad she was ok!