Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Its 5AM.........

I am awake. I woke up cause my husband was down stairs banging dishes around before going to work. Plus I am hot because its already 85 here. Anyway I look out the window and see 2 fires. So they are a ways away but still this is the first time I have actually seen the fires from my house. I don't really like to be able to SEE the fires. The wind has just been going crazy and its been SO hot. Why do I live here again? So I can't imgaine being a firefighter. Most of them away from home, and then when they are off they sleep in tents where yep still a million degrees. They just don't get a relief from the heat! So thank you firefighters I know its not easy.
Anyway hopefully the winds die down and my house doesn't burn while we are gone this weekend. And hopefully I can go back to sleep cause its going to be a long day.

2 comments:

Wrena said...

O Jeanie!! I am having flash backs of when the fires were burning in MT in 2000. It is probably worse around there! But I will never forget those fealings!! If any thing compaired you really do need to get out of town. Don't worry while your gone. God has a plan! It is always working. He only lets things happen that benifit his whole picture. I do hear you on THE ANXIOUS FEALINGS though!!!! enjoy your time and clean air!

Jeanie said...

Thanks Wrena. It is pretty unlikely that the fire would get here. But you never know! Its so windy today again. I won't be too worried this weekend. But yeah if it goes up, well than it goes up. At least we would all be safe.