Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yummy


Camilla had her first In N Out burger tonight, of course she loved it since its unhealthy. Her Daddy is anti fast food, so it is very rare that we eat it. But he is fishing so we had a girls night out to a fast food place! How exciting! (I have no life) So she loved it and of course made a mess. I caught her with a piece of hamburger and ketchup rubbing it on her face. Nice. Anyway here is the messy girl. Oh and for you out of staters who have never experienced In N Out burgers, well you are missing out! =)


3 comments:

MrsRitzB said...

Oh, I am SO jealous!! I miss In-N-Out so much I crave it sometimes!!! I'm pretty sure they're non-existent on the East coast. :( Lucky you!

Diana said...

Awwww... who couldn't resist one of those juicy, yummy, slurpy not-good-for-you luxuries?!

Wrena said...

She is darling as ever!