Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

We had little Kohlie Crawfords funeral yesterday.. It was very sweet and touching. Kohlie was 4 years old and had cancer for the last 2+ years. She fought a good fight but in the end it was just too much for her. I can NOT imagine losing a child, especially now that I have one of my own. Her parents will have a long road ahead of them, but I'm sure that they are glad that she isn't suffering anymore. I have just been thinking about how that she is in a better place now, there is no more pain and suffering. And it can be the same for us, we might feel like there is so much on this earth that we love and life can be so great. But still there is suffering, for example children getting cancer and dieing and people getting killed and SO much more. But in the end we can be relieved from all of that. If we are willing.

1 comment:

Wrena said...

ish-our thoughts are with the friend and family