Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

MY husband got a new job, my husband got a new job. You have NO idea how excited I am. Since before we got married he has not had any kind of set schedule. NO more on call 6 days a week, no more wondering when he will get paid, no more getting calls at 4 in the morning because his boss forgot to call him till 4 am of the morning he's supposed to be to work at 430. YES YES YES. I am beyond excited. Working for family is hard. Especially when they aren't responsible with their business.

4 comments:

Wrena said...

Supper! Dupper! Your chant from the roof top was fab!

The City Grows said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanie said...

YAY YAY YAY!! Is the "grow" who left me a comment my brother? I'm confused as to who you are!

MrsRitzB said...

Awesome! What will he be doing?