Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So...

I have to ask! I put up a site meter and it said in two days that 41 people have looked at my blog! Wow! I had no idea! So you have to tell me who you are! I don't care how many people look on here, I know that everything I put is up for the world to see thats why I don't put personal stuff! But anyway I am SO curious as to who you all are!! I know a few of you regulars! Kara, Wrena, Cara and some other family members but come on the rest of you!!

4 comments:

jessica said...

i look :) If she sits still long enough Zoe will point out all the pictures with "baby" camilla in them!

Diana said...

diana is one looker :)

MrsRitzB said...

+1 for Marissa. :)

Unknown said...

Okay, of course you know I am a lurkey-lou. Still enjoying! And hey, In-N-Out isn't as unhealthy as SOME fast food. Isn't that what counts?? ha ha