Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Feeding birds

Ian had a rare day off and so we went to a place here in Redding called Turtle Bay. It's a park that has some exhibits and animals. They have an aviary there where you can go in and feed the birds. I thought Camilla might enjoy it but she was terrified of the birds and just spent the whole time holding on to me wanting to go! Anyway, Ian and I enjoyed it!

She did like to look at the fish!

So did Daddy, he was dreaming of having the big one on his hook!


Eating Ian's shirt
We didn't even get pooped on!




3 comments:

Diana said...

looks like a fun day! kids remember this kinda stuff and love it.

Unknown said...

Well, if the birds get that close I think I'd be a little afraid too, especially if I was only almost 5! Glad you got to enjoy a family day, and the sun was shinning!

kara said...

How fun; I like this post.