Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

I thought it was going to be much harder to quit facebook but it really has been a lot easier than I thought! I have a lot more free time and spend less time on the computer! With my pregnancy hormones raging, it was really what I needed to do! It is so easy for people to write stuff and not really stop and think how the person is going to take it. I'm sure I've done the same thing, it is easy to do. Anyway I highly recommend quitting if you have been thinking about it. I never realized how much time I wasted on there till I quit.
Speaking of time, it sure does seem like these last weeks are going to take a long time! I am ready for him to be here! I have felt so good the whole time and now my feet, legs and hands are swelling and hurting really bad. I went to 2 stores today and was about ready to get one of those motorized carts! Doesn't feel good at all and my fatigue is back! I have been reading about a lot of women having insomnia at this stage. Not me, I hit the bed and am done! Camilla is really just wondering about this baby business, seems like we're never going to get this baby! I'm not ready for him at all when it comes to a car seat or place to sleep or really even clothes! Waiting on a dresser, (thanks Dad!) and then I can wash the clothes I do have. My cousins Katlyn and Britna are doing a shower for me later this month so I'm excited to see all the cute things from people! It still feels funny shopping in the boy section! I'm so used to looking at pink things and catch myself looking at little tiny pink things! :) Anyway enough rambling!
Funny mirror! I'm really not that big!


3 comments:

kara said...

Sounds like it's a good time to have more time :)

Wrena said...

I love it! xxoo

Jeanie said...

Oh I know Wrena, I know that people really enjoy it. I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad. Just if they were already thinking about quitting I was recommending it! Just my own personal opinion, it works better for me to not be on FB but for others it is a help! :)